I am available for freelance illustration, storyboarding, sketch art, and concept art in Print/Advertising/Entertainment companies in the Los Angeles area (in-house) or anywhere across the globe (remotely.) I accept fine-art commissions only as my schedule allows. I do not accept tattoo-design commissions. // jawcooper@gmail.com

November 29, 2009

MORE Paper Pushers in Progress

More stuff in progress...

This first one is the screw-up that I'm mailing to "Rootedbeauty."



Painting n' drawing all day: thug life?






All of the stuff for this show will be done in a couple of days and WILL BE FOR SALE in a matter of weeks at Gallery 1988 SF. Contact them if you are interested in any of these pieces!

4 comments:

Roxy M said...

The last daniel-day lewis one, is that a screw up? If so, I call dibs! Haha jk, I love all of them! :3

Albatross said...

Such gorgeous forms. I have to try painting the way you do if just once, to understand how the drawing and painting complement each other so well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica!
It is great to see what you've been up to. I love your work and would love your beautiful "mess up" to hang in the class here at DP if it isn't taken yet.
Enjoy your day!
KEvin Gleason

J. A. W. Cooper said...

AHHH! Mr Gleason!

That mess-up has already been given away but I'd love to give you a painting to hang at school! I'll let you know the next time I screw up, it happens frequently, ha ha.

Also, thanks Roxy and Taylor! You guys rock.